The area commands spectacular views and both summer and winter activities are catered for. We have listed some of the key activities which include; skiing, hiking, aqua parks and local caves.
- Mýto pod Ďumbierom (600 – 900m above sea level) 1 km away from Myto Lodge
- Tále (670 - 870m above sea level) 3km away from Myto Lodge
- Chopok Jasna (950 - 2024m above sea level) 11 km away from Myto Lodge
- Čertovica (1120 - 1460m above sea level) 15km away from Myto Lodge
- Gray Bear Golf Course Tále – Beautifully prepared challenging 18 hole championship Golf Course surrounded by spectacular views of the Low Tatra Mountains 3km away from Myto Lodge.
- Black Stork Golf Course Tatranská Lominca – Newly constructed 18 hole Golf Course set against the stunning backdrop of the High Tatra Mountains; 65km away from Myto Lodge.
Easy and challenging walks to suit all abilities just grab a map from the selection in the house plan your route and walk out the door. The walk up to Ďumbier; and then to Copok is a perfect hike for enthusiastic walkers.
- The Bystrianska Cave. Lies in the Bystrá village situated in the Bystrianska Valley 2km from Myto Lodge, The cave is 2km long with drop of 92m. The entrance of the cave is situated 565m above sea level.
- The Demänová Cave of Freedom. The length of this cave system is 24km and includes 9 caves, of which only two - the Demänová Cave of Freedom and the Demänová Ice Cave are accessible. Approximately, 50km from Myto Lodge.
- Aqua City Poprad, 72km from Myto Lodge www.aquacityresort.com
- Tatralandia Liptovský Mikuláš 54km from Myto Lodge
Both of these Aqua Parks offer an excellent day out for all of the family.